Guires has a robust policy of safeguarding the security and confidentiality of the information that we might collect from visitors to our website, our clients, investors or other allied stakeholders. Any personal information that you provide us with will not at any cost be shared with any unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared after obtaining proper written consent from you.
2.0 Information Gathering
We might gather the following information during your visit to our site.
Your contact details, which would comprise of:-
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Job Title
- Company Name
On our part we agree to use the information collected exclusively for our internal purposes. At no point of time will we share this information to any third party for marketing or other purposes, unless of course, we have your explicit permission. In case there is a change in this practice in future, this policy will be updated accordingly where non-agent parties will be listed and you will have an option to opt out of it.
In addition to the above mentioned information, we will also gather the following information automatically, each time you visit our website.
Technical information which would also include:-
- Your IP address that connects your computer to the internet
- Your browser type and its version
- Login details to our website
- Version and type of browser plug-in
- Operating Systems and Platforms
Visit information, also including:-
- URL of websites through which you reached our site
- Pages you visited (inclusive of date and time)
- Response time of our website
- Downloading errors
- Time spent on our website
- Time spent on each page of our site
- Information related to page interaction
- Exit methods
3.0 Why we gather information
Personal information and data is acquired from you to extend the services you need from us.
4.0 What we do with the information?
We seek your personal information to offer you exemplary services. Specifically it is used for the following reasons:-
- Internal records
- Enhance service delivery
- Marketing communication, to keep you updated about our service offerings or information about products you might be interested in.
The information we gather through our site will be exclusively owned by us and access to this information rests only with us. Personal information will be used to deliver services that you seek and your information will not be sold or rented out to third parties at any point of time.
5.0 Approach adopted to manage information
We have utmost regard for your privacy and we solemnly promise to:-
- Exclusively use your personal information to deliver services that you seek
- Ensure information security with secure practices
- Enable you to alter your preferences in case you do not want to receive communications from us.
6.0 Information security and storage
All your personal information will be secured and safely stored at all times. Any personal data that we acquire from you will be processed and used in tandem with our responsibilities under section 43A of the Indian Information Technology Act 2000. If you provide payment related information, appropriate instructions for payment are created and passed on securely to our payment gateway provider. Your payment details are not retained by us.
In order to restrict unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of data and ensure appropriate use of information, our managerial, physical and electronic procedures are monitored and adjusted to ensure security of your personal data under our care. In case data is passed to third party providers such as payment gateway providers, they are expected to strictly abide by our privacy and security policies.
7.0 Medium for information storage
Secure servers that we operate are used to store your information. These servers are managed using enhanced security parameters for optimum security. Your information might be stored with trusted third parties exclusively for reasons you have provided the information to us.
There is also a possibility for your information to be copied or transferred by us or our trusted third party data processors outside India. In doing so, we ensure that information thus stored outside India is governed by regulations as laid down in region they are stored.
8.0 Access to personal information
You have the right to purview the information that we hold about you. In case you are desirous to exercise this right, you will have to submit a written application or send us an email to that effect. If we receive an application from you in that regard, we might ask you to furnish additional information to ascertain your identity and ensure information security.
If you are really keen to know the kind of information we have about you, you can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to:
The Data Protection Compliance Officer
Guires Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
#10, Kutty Street,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034
We expect all communications that we send across to you periodically, will be beneficial to you. However, if at any given point of time you decide to stop receiving such communication, you can always unsubscribe. If you have already agreed to be contacted by us and later prefer to not be contacted, you can email us at >email@example.com, please inform us and we can put you on our ‘Do Not Call’ list.
If we do not receive any communication from you, we will assume that the information you have provided to us is accurate, precise and latest. We will also assume that you have no issues if we use the information to send you any informative or marketing communication from time to time.
9.0 Duration of storing your personal information
Any personal information that we collect from you will be stored in our internal records for a period of two years or it can also extend till such time we have a valid reason to contact you. Our information repository is consistently reviewed by our data processors and if we realize that we have not heard from you for a long time, we will contact you to ascertain if you would prefer to continue receiving communication from us. If you do not respond, your information will be removed from our databases.
In case you are keen to remove your information from our databases, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org</span< and we will delete your information.
10.0 Your rights
You have specific rights with regards to your personal information retained by us.
- Right to be informed: You will be informed about how your information is managed by us.
- Right to access: You have the right to access your personal information that we possess.
- Right to rectification: You can rectify your personal information that we possess if you think it is not accurate.
- Right to removal: You have the right to request removal of your personal information from our databases.
- Right to restrict processing: You hold the right to restrict our processing of your personal information.
- Right to information portability: You have the right to copy and transfer your personal information between different IT environments in a safe and secure manner.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the manner in which we handle your personal information by getting in touch with us.
- Right to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right to refrain from being automatically profiled or be subjected to decisions that are automated.
You are requested to email us at email@example.com for any information related to all your rights.
You are however requested to thoroughly purview the privacy policies of any website that you might visit from our site.
Cookies are used to differentiate you from other users on our website. Cookies are also used to enhance your experience when using our services and website.